The Ducere group of inititaives are recognised as thought leaders in innovation within education, and as such are regular contributors to forums around the world including chairing the 2014 ADC Forum Summit on ‘the Future of Australian Higher Education’, Harvard University, and Startup Grind.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS 2017
Universities Aus Conference
Horasis Global Meeting, Portugal
DUCERE GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA MEETING, SYDNEY
- TedTalk, KPMG sponsored event, ‘Should there be an acceptance of failure by industry’
- Harvard University’s 21st Century Academic Forum Conference on the ‘Just Google It’ Age.
- University Guest Lecturer, University of Rwanda
- Presenter, Australian Financial Review Higher Education Summit, 2016
- Presenter, EdUniversal global conference, Australia
- Chair, ADC Forum Summit on ‘the Future of Australian Higher Education’, 2014.
- Global startup community event Google for Entrepreneurs’
- Mentoring through the Clinton Global Initiative
- Guest judge in UNESCO sponsored competitions and entrepreneurial awards such as the Montenegro Diaspora Marketplace.
- Australian Higher Education Summit in Melbourne
- Clinton Global Initiative alongside Bill Clinton
- Apple’s Emerging Leaders Program Keynote Presentation
- Australian and New Zealand MBA Director’s Forum